Ansvar Property Risk Improvement Grants
We are pleased to confirm that there is a range of Ansvar grants available for members of the ANIP program to access for risk improvements again in 2019. This fund is now open and will close in September 2019 (or earlier if the grant fund is exhausted). Grant requests are assessed on a case by case basis and allocated on a dollar for dollar matching basis. There are 10 smaller grants and some larger grants also available. A minimum grant of $2,000 will apply.
Following are the conditions that apply:
- Grants must have the primary focus on reducing risk.
- Grants are an incentive for pro-active risk mitigation strategies, and not intended to supplement normal maintenance activity expenses.
- A primary focus will be on reducing property risks (particularly fire and storm) and property risks that might result in personal injury. We would also welcome any other enterprise risk management initiatives.
- Ansvar can provide assistance through some of their strategic partners for fire and security systems so that ANIP members and affiliates can access preferential pricing.
- A consultation with the local police Crime Prevention Officer for security grants, or the local fire brigade/SES (or equivalent) for fire/storm prevention is highly recommended and in some cases may be required.
- Smaller parishes and organisations are encouraged to apply… they are not just for big properties.
To apply for a grant, please send a simple email with details of the risk improvements that you are planning to undertake, the costings, any supporting documents and a short note on what you hope to achieve from the risk improvements to Neil Bull at the ANIP office.